Show Me Healthy Women
FREE breast and cervical cancer screenings for eligible women age 35 to 64.
(Free screenings also available to eligible women over 64 without Medicare Part B)
- Must meet income guidelines
- Free transportation is available in most areas
- Free mammogram screening available to women 50 & over
- Free treatment may be available to clients diagnosed with cancer through a Show Me Healthy Women provider (Treatment not available to non-US citizens)
- Free heart health risk screenings and education services available through many Show Me Healthy Women providers
For a provider near you, call: National Cancer Institute Cancer Information Service, press "Option 1"